weight & height ?

my height is 5 ft 7 inches and my weight is only 56 kg.i want to put on my weight , i take balance diet but my weight is still 56kg wht should i do to put on my weight?

Favorite Answer

eat lots of protien

Get lots of protein and drink milk shakes- just indulge in anything and everything! When you have a really fast metabolism, it's hard to just gain weight...try lifting weights and putting on some muscle if it will make you feel better about not being too skinny.

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you are really lucky that you can eat whatever you want and not gain weight- people spend millions of dollars a year and deprive themselves terribly trying to look like you.

sorry I'm lost

kg? try lbs

well maybe you should try lifting weights and eating more protein

that's a good way to put on weight and in a healthy way

you put on weight but the weight is Muscle!

If I was you this would be the best way because it is SO much more healthy than just gaining fat

lift weights eat a lot of candy, meat, go to mcdonald's a lot more you will diffently gain weight. good luck :)

Fast food diet their you will get resultsBread and pastas

• momof3

So you are 123 lbs... and 5'7" skinny gal aren't ya... I wish I had your problem... Pasta baby eat the pasta...

Have eggs, milk and food rich in proteins.