Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

I need the Eon pass and every other pass on Pokemon Emerald without using Action Replay or any cheat device.?

I need the passes without using Cheat devices for my Pokemon Emerald and don't vtell me to try to go to space (It doesn't work).

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

you need to attend nintendo events in the USA

here, this will show you what you need to know - http://www.psypokes.com/rselgfr/events.php

• lotta

the only thank you to get all 493 Pokemon is to commerce. First, seize all the a threat Pokemon in Diamond to make your interest much less demanding somewhat. then you would desire to have somebody which will willingly commerce the different ultimate Pokemon to you in the process the chum Park. you're gonna prefer Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, hearth pink, Leaf eco-friendly and/or Pearl. sturdy success!

you need to go to a nintendo event which is really selfish of nintendo since it doesn't occur in Asia, only in america