is it ok to get a happy ending at a massage parlor?

Favorite Answer

If your single and not in a relationship, its not a big deal - though it may be illegal in your area. So there might be some risk. I'd also worry about potential disease - but I'm not sure if anything can be spread that way.

If you're married - it is cheating and will only lead to more cheating - Stop it before it gets out of control!

Only if your a cop, and you just filled your quota with arrests.....

If your married you should not even be at a massage parlor unless its for medical reasons and its a licensed practitioner for legitimate reasons but I suspect by your question its a rub and tug. So don't even go there is you value your marriage at all.

Of course! Everyone is so happy and relaxed after a massage. Unless you are talking about infamous massage parlours. In that case you are a jerk and a cheat and your woman does not deserve you.

Would it be ok with you for your wife to get happy endings from the two studly guys massaging her?

• am I stupid? A happy ending? and if it's what I think it is, why in the heck would i tbe Ok only on your first visit if you're married? Huh?

Of course, if it's offered. I'm not sure it's particularly polite to ask for one before being offered, though.

100%

yes because it gets your mind off things

Yes you can in the rightplace.

Source(s): m

Only if your single!