Inspiron 6400...?

how is this laptop?

2,0 Ghz core 2 duo and 1 gb ram and 256mb ati radeon X1400.

mainly to play games like sims2 and check mail and surf the web.

Favorite Answer

Its a great notebook for what u wanna use it for... If u wanna carry it around more often, then u may chose xps 1210 or so.... And I do not agree with the Dell tech support being the worst... customer experience differs and no company can keep all their customers happy all the time... I'm own a Dell laptop myself and is exremely satisfied with the way they work and their service and support...

• Yoi_55

That will run Sims2 very well. It is a very good laptop, if you can afford it, get it. Dell is a good name too and their technical support is great.

It'll be just fine for what you want to do.

But the person who said that Dell support is great has not had enough experience with their support. Its one of the worst.

it is very good .you can do every thing in this laptop . it include window vista you can use vista very well .believe me.