Is the war in Iraq fair?

do think that iraq deserves all that and is it worth it?

Favorite Answer

no it's not fair , i can't find a convincing reason for it except the money

• JAMI E

.Yes. The war is not on Iraq its on terrorism.and its a conflict not a war. If we pull out innocent citizens will be massacered. When we first moved in they did not even have running water outside of the citys or electricity. they were bathing, deficating and drinking from the same canals. What you dont see in the media is how many schools the americans have improved for the children. How we taught the poor to run businesses to create jobs to support their families. Or how we have been teaching them to create their own army so they can take over on their own and we can leave. Feeding and clothing and medical care. etc. And most of all the soldiers dying for the help of these people. Its not about the oil, thats up for bid worldwide. It will be a very rich country when this is finished.Of course its fair for those brave enough to lay their life on the line for others. Im not sure if those who dont believe that deserve support of America

Source(s): Been there did that gig as a gunner. The women are beginning to go without bakras and the children are getting shoes. If you havent got the experience why comment.

War was waged in Iraq because America (Bush) wanted to Liberate Iraq, but instead it's being destroyed. Bush really wanted the oil. And the condition of Iraq was better when Saddam was ruling it, now it's a mess.

There is no such thing as a fair war and very rarely a just one .In wars the people who suffer the most are those who deserve it the least women ,children and the aged, the people who make the most from it we all know ,big business and its political cronies.

no people dont see what were doing over there is absolutely worthless!!! we are bettering there economy but why? we blow it up and they pay to rebuild! were not fighting terrorist's, if we were we wouldnt only be in iraq we would be in every country! and yes i know the people over there prolly think different cuz there hungry and poor, but so what what about the poor hungry americans? whos helping them? bush is just stupid and protecting his oil investment and finishing what his daddy didnt. dont just watch the news think about it and why things happen the way they do, if u think for yourself you will see through th e governments lies!

Please Google Bill Wiese - 23 Minutes in Hell. You can watch his video online for free for buy his book at Wal-Mart for about $11.00.

This is an incredible testimony of Bill Wiese and his "23 Minutes in Hell".

Bill was supernaturally placed in Hell BUT not as a casual observer, BUT as someone who was not saved.

He recounts all the horrid details with such precision.

His soul was returned to his earthly body with a warning and message for all.

Please view the entire testimony prior to forming your opinion.

Since I read this book on 12-22-06 in one night (I couldn’t put it down) I decided to completely change my life b/c I have been visited and tormented by demons throughout my life. Reading his book and listening to his video has only strengthened what my heart has always known: That Demon, Evil Spirits and HELL are real.

In Oct 2005, I left my husband b/c the demons would not let me sleep unless I slept with a cross. My ex-husband was a believer as I am, but he felt he was strong enough as a Christian to pray the demons away. I asked him if we could sell the house and move to another house, but b/c he was laid off, he said that it was not a smart decision. So I put a cross and angels in the living room and bedroom and I swear that only make the demons angrier and determined to haunt me. I begged and pleaded w/him to help me find someone who is a stronger and closer to GOD than us. Someone like an exorcist, I was desperate. Well he took this as an insult to his manhood and faith and refused to do so. So I continued to sleep every night with a cross on a long necklace clutching it and praying to GOD EVERY night that the demons would leave me alone. By the way the demons only bothered me at nighttime when I would try to sleep. When we were dating, there were 2 different situations that the demons made themselves known and he was aware of this. I fell into depression, started going to counseling and started taking antidepressants. I finally had to make a hard decision to leave my husband and move out b/c I was being tormented by the demons in that house.

Sadly his first wife had similar torments and she went crazy and he got custody of their kids. I told him that I will not stay and be driven crazy by them like his first wife. The irony of this is that his 2 daughters told of their experiences with the demons in the house.

I could go on and on but YOU have to make the decision if you want to hear more. There are many, many people who have had real experiences and they can be found on the internet.

War is never fair, but it is necessary

all's fair in love and war

war anywere is unfair...iraq is only a small piece of a big jigsaw puzzle!!

everything is fair in love and war.