Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

what do I do?

Splinter cell again, I got through the spinning fan, now I'm suppose to go into the locked door to listen in on the conversation. But Everytime I walk in there, I get busted. I was thinking on going the other way. Mission 5

Favorite Answer

You're talking about towards the end of the level, correct? Don't go into the room, don't shut off any lights, don't open the door. If you do any of this, you'll spook the people inside and you'll lose your chance at this objective.

As soon as you enter the hallway outside of the room, equip your EEV (binocular vision) and focus it on the door or wall of the room. It will amplify the conversation. As long as you caught the important part of the conversation, that objective will be complete (Lambert or Grim should let you know). Then you can take out the people inside, if you want.

plan A. use one of your techno devices, first try to hear threw the door, if that doesnt work, then try to unlock the door again and go in as stealthy as you can

plan B.turn off all nearby lights. if you know when u walk in u get busted, then u should find out where the guys are coming from

who catches u and turns the alarms on? is it a camera? if its a camera then u should turn off all lights and blast it

if its people then the same should work or try...

Plan C.there must be another way, not to get into the room, but a way to listen to the conversation.

• Z

Try this site for walkthrough hints

http://www.cheathappens.com

bored.com