Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

He Invited me Out of his car and I excepted the invitation?

I went out for drinks after work. I had one too many drinks and was unable to drive home. The guy I was with kept asking me what I was going to do. (He was driving me to my car) I asked him what kind of man he was going to be. He went on to say he could be this kind of man or that kind of man and it really irritated me. I said ok kind fine you could be this or that but what kind of man are you going to be.Then he said, " I can be the kind of man that tells you to get out my car right not!" So I did. I got a cab to my car and prayed to God to get me home safetly, which I did. I think that was so totally unexeptable! He never check to see if I even got home saftey. What kind of man is he?! That really hurt me that this man who I thought was a friend would allow an intoxicated women to roam the streets of Chicago and not care.

Favorite Answer

Make sure you do not allow yourself to get stuck in that situation again. I am glad you got out of the car and that he did not do anything to you. If I were you, I would never talk to that guy again. If he could not even offer to drive you home, stay with him, or call and make sure you got home. It means he is no good!

Easy.

That man is the kind that you never want to date and hear from again.

If he contacts you, hang up; if he emails, delete it without a reply. If he sees you in person, ask him to leave.

Any man with such a short temper is nothing but trouble for a woman in the long run.

Source(s): B.A. Psychology

Next time don't put yourself in that type of situation....you had too much to drink and created the issue yourself ...why try to place the blame elsewhere....did you learn your lesson????

Honey, you got luckier than you know, I'm glad you got out of his car!

If you were very drunk, you were probably alot more obnoxious than you remember.

dont bother with him.