Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged.....?

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

3. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and Houses and Lawns and Streets and Stores and Offices and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and ...

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting You on an Open Fire

8. Full Personality Disorder-- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ..

10. Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Couldn't Leave My House

11. Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

13. Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate.

Favorite Answer

That was very cute...........

(But you DO know that Santa Claus IS really coming to get you, right?............)

I do NOT appreciate you saying that certain mental disorders cause people to favor certain songs How Dare You make such decision! I am not a schizo and I do like do you hear what i hear BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to know what you think gives you the right to make such assumptions?!

i have ocd and adhd/odd, and yeah pretty funny but some people might be offended

LOL.......Christmas fun.