Fashion faux pas or fashion statement?

Okay, so last night I was out doing some last minute shopping for the holidays. I stopped in a local liquor store to pick up a few bottles of wine. After making my selections, I go up to the register to pay and I notice a stunningly beautiful 20 something girl in front of me. She was tall and slender and dressed in a very elegant matching denim outfit. What immediately caught my attention was that she was wearing a short shirt that exposed her very well toned midriff. While this alone wasn’t anything to write home about, what made it so fascinating to me was the fact that her pants were very, very “low-rise” hip-huggers. Low enough in fact that when she turned toward me, I couldn’t help but notice that her neatly trimmed pubic hairs were exposed above the top of her pants. I found this so wildly alluring that I almost couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She was beautiful and the fact that she was confident enough with her figure to wear such and outfit says she clearly knew it. While some people might call this trashy, in my opinion it was totally hot!

So I have a few questions about this. My first question is do you think this is a fashion faux pas (trashy) or fashion statement (hot)? My second question is weather this is a growing fashion trend? I mean, I am aware that women have been wearing hip-huggers for the last couple of years. But lately I have noticed them getting shorter and shorter. Are more women start wearing these very low-rise hip-huggers? I suppose I can only hope so! ;)

Favorite Answer

trash.... not being mean or any thing but she sound like a complete slut to me =] well.. i guess that's just my opinion

I think it's completely trashy. If you have a great body, it's fine to show it off but it should be appropriate. While I'm sure many guys will think this 'fashion statement' is hot, many other people will make a very quick opinion on this girl. If she is trying to get a job or meet her boyfriend's parents, the first thing that will come to their minds are trashy, cheap, and easy. I love low rise jeans, but I think a little below the hip is low enough.

I suppose celebs think they can get away with anything. It may be a fashion statement - or a faux pas - but who knows what these celebs are thinking. It's their business, I guess.

Here's my answer PIG

that outfit is totally trashy!!

I believe leave some to the imagination

2nd

There is no way that will become popular again!

That style is SO last year

Now the style is classic

like Victorian

Or crazy cool

like 80's

What' s really popular is a mix of both

trashy looks like that will not come back into style!!

Fashion faux pas! She could have at least removed all of her pubic hair. I don't think its attractive to show pubic hair in public. In my opinion, hip huggers that barely cover your crotch is sooo year 2000.

Trashy, not a good fashion statement.

fashion faux pas mos def

its TRASHY!!! no it will not catch on. most people wear hip huggers but not like that. it will not catch on.