Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

what does this mean from spanish to english?

Me llamo estela, soy de los estados unidos, tengo 17 anos. tengo el pelo cortoy ojos azules. soy alta y muy fuerte, me gusta pantar y jugar videojuevos, vivo en un apartamento, tengo tres hermanas y dos hermanos, my tio es doctor, mi tio es de georgia. mi tio tiene 2 hijos. mi tio vive en puerto rica, soy la clase de espanol me favorita,

does it all sound right?

• JAT
    Favorite Answer

Forget "David.."s answer.

"My name is Estella, I am from the U.S., I'm 17 years old, I have short hair and blue eyes, I like to paint & play video-games, I live in an apartament, I have 3 sisters and two brothers, my uncle is a doctor, my uncle is from Georgia, my uncle has two children (boys), my uncle lives in Puerto Rico, Spanish is my favorite class."

Here's how you should have written it:

"Me llamo Estela y soy de los estados unidos. Tengo 17 anos, pelo corto, y ojos azules. Soy alta y muy fuerte. Me gusta pintar y jugar videojuegos. Vivo en un apartamento. Tengo tres hermanas y dos hermanos. Mi tio es doctor, de Georgia. El tiene dos hijos y vive an Puerto Rico. Espanol es mi clase favorita."

I'm assuming you meant "pintar" (to paint) and not "pantar."

By the way, "Trigueña's" answer is also correct.

Me llamo Estela, soy de los Estados Unidos, tengo 17 años. Tengo el pelo corto y ojos azúles. Soy alta y muy fuerte, me gusta pintar y jugar video juegos, vivo en un departamento, tengo tres hermanas y dos hermanos, mi Tío es doctor y es de Georgia, pero vive en Puerto Rico, con sus 2 hijos. La clase de Español es mi favorita.

My name is Estela, I am from the United States, I am 17. My hair is short and my eyes are blue. I am tall and very strong, I like to paint and play video games, I live in an apartment, I have three sisters and two brothers, my uncle is a doctor and he is from Georgia, but lives in Puerto Rico with his 2 children. My favorite class is Spanish.

"videojuevos" should be "videojuegos" --check for other typos. And "rica" should be" Rico" in Puerto Rico. There are a couple of run-on sentences too. The last part should be " Espanol es mi clase favorita." Other than that,. it's all in Castellano (standard, continental Spanish) and pretty good. Just make sure to add diacritical marks over the N in "espanol" and "anos"--my computer isn't letting me do it on here or else I'd put them.

my name is estela, i am from the US, i am 17 years old. i have short hair (it's corto) and blue eyes. i am tall and very strong, i like to paint (it's pintar) and play videogames (videojuegos), i live in an apartment, i have 3 sisters and 2 brothers, my uncle is a doctor (un doctor), my uncle is from georgia. my uncle has 2 sons. my uncle lives in puerto rico, i am my favorite spanish class (doenst make sense...should be "la clase del espanol es mi favorita")

My name is Estela and I am from United States. I am 17 years old and I have short hair and blue eyes and I am tall and strong. I love to paint and play video games. I live in an apartment and I have three sisters and two brothers. My uncle is a doctor and he is from Georgia. My uncle has two sons. My uncle lives in Puerto Rico. I am in Spanish class and it is my favorite.

My name is estela, i live in the United States, I am 17 years old. I have hair "something" and blue eyes. I am short and very strong, i like "something" and play videogames, i live in an apartment, i have three sisters and two brothers, my uncle is a doctor, he's from georgia, he has two sons. My uncle lives in Puerto Rico, The class of Espanol is my favorite.

It's a little jumbled!!

My name is Estela. I'm from U.S, and I'm 17 yrs old. I have short hair and blue eyes. I'm tall and strong. I like to skate and play video games, i live in an apartment. I have three sisters and two brothers. My uncle is a doctor and he's from Georgia. He has two sons. Also he lives in Puerto Rico. I'm from the Spanish class and it's my favorite.

my name is estela i am from the united states i am 17 years olod i have short hair and blue eyes. i am tall and very strong i like to paint and play videos i live in an apartmen i have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. my uncle is a doctor. my uncle is from georgia. my uncle has 2 kids/sons my uncle lives ub puerto rico. my favorite class is spanish

No, it doesn't sound right.

I call me wake, I am of the United States, I have 17 anuses. I have the hair cortoy blue eyes. I am high and very strong, i like pantar and to play videojuevos, alive in an apartment, I have three sisters and two brothers, my uncle is doctor, my uncle is of georgia. my uncle has 2 children. my uncle lives in Puerto Rico, I am the class of Spanish me favorite,

Source(s): www.freetranslation.com

For me the best answers are from trigueña and JAT.

You can choose the best.