Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

why are they making us go to school today just to watch movies the whole time?

why couldnt we just give us our christmas break after finals yesterday?

Update:

why couldnt we just start our christmas break yesterday******

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

same reason I am getting paid to sit here and listen to Christmas music on my computer and talk to you people.

Oh, wait I do that every day.

• 1 decade ago

because you have to go to school each year some many days and if they didn't have school today then you would have to go an extra day in the summer and which would you rather do? Well hope this help! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• 1 decade ago

I'm assuming you mean high school and, crappy as it is, by law you have to go for so many days out of the year. As such, the school district schedules when they'll observe holidays and when the school year starts, ends, etc. So, chances are, if you weren't in school today, you'd be in school longer at the end of the year. Generally, they'll let you out after a certain point in the day as you have to be in attendance for so many hours each day before it counts as a day attended.

• BAnne
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I used to love going to school on those days. Every class is just watching movies, eating cookies and hanging out with your friends.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I asked myself this every year. It was pointless and a waste of my good time. I totally agree with. I want to leave work because no is going to come, too bad I cannot.

• bubu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Because you are so special, and they love having you around.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im off today! yay!!!!!!

=) im sorry you have to go!

=)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.