Hello, I would like to know about Good SAP training institutes for freshers in Hyderabad, India?

I am in search of good training institutes for SAP in Hyderabad. I am a Mechanical Engineer with an MBA and have worked in a HR role for a year. I desire to learn the HR and FICO modules from SAP although I should admit that I know very little about SAP or these modules..

Can you give me a list of some nice institutes in Hyderabad..Is there anything I should prepare myself in before I start taking up these courses....I heard they are very expensive and I wouldn't like to go there and put up a dumb face..

Thanks a lot for your help and for taking the time to read this.

Favorite Answer

Ek dhoondo hazaar milenge. Look in the local news papers the best one is Deccan Chronicle you find lot of advts of such kind of SAP and other software training institutes. Choose the one which is close to your home because you can practice in the lab till late night.Hope this makes sense to you. Good Luck