When a couple breaks up whats it callen when?

One person demands you return any gifts that were given during the relationship and returns the gifts you have given to them? I am talking about little gifts not anything of any real significant dollars just small items.

Favorite Answer

IT IS called being petty and immature ! I know it's stupid but it happens !

Give it all back. They are being totally immature and hurt right now. Place it all in a box and leave it at their door. Don't give them the satisfaction of being there when you return them. When I found out my fiance was cheating I threw out a houseful of wonderful memories and pictures, left all the gifts he had given me as well as our family and friends. I even put all the diamond jewelry in an envelope and sent it back to him. I didn't want a shred of memories to remind me of the pain and lies. I guess in a way I felt that all the gifts were lies since he wasn't faithful.

screw that **** even if ur staying friends u dont have to return nething in a relationship thats no longer part of the deals unless the item is of signifigant value to the toher like say her dead grandmothers necklass that she let u have then i say give that back but the small stuff is all urs buddy

I'm not sure of the technical term but I know it really sucks.My ex wanted to have all of the stuff he'd given me and it really wasn't make just a bunch of art he'd drawn for me but he didn't want to give me anything I'd given him over the years.So before I left and he wasn't looking I took it all back and I will not give it back to him.He drew that stuff for me and Its all really good art so I'm keeping it and to hell with him.

Depends of the kind of breakup they've had. If both of them have had bitter time then they'll do anything silly to hurt each other's feelings and show that either of them have any compassion for each other.

• How stupid.....maybe though, she just doesn't want reminders around of something that she finds painful....I don't know. I wouldn't give the stuff back unless you really want to get rid of it.

its called petty and hurtful. theres not point in doing that.

It is called being stupid, and selfish. Good luck in all you do!

Source(s): ME:)

It's called very petty !!!!!

Thats childish. Wat good does it make to get back all those things? Why not end it beautifully with good memories.