What would you ask for if you could have anything you wanted under your X-MAS TREE?

I WOULD WANT MY PARENTS BACK AGAIN THEY BOTH DIED LAST YEAR

Favorite Answer

My Happiness...

Source(s): It sucks about what happened to you parents...
  • ?

I am sorry to hear about your parents. I lost my father way to early and treasure every day left with my mother.

It may be a bit materialistic but the only thing I want for Christmas is a promotion. I interviewed within my company last week and should hear something within a few days.

The new job not only pays a little better, but makes it a lot easier to spend time with my family as the location is a lot better.

I'd like to have my parents back too. But since that is not possible, the best I could hope for is that their memory will be well served. I will try always to love them as much now as when they were here and forget any bad times there may have been and instead concentrate on the good.

World Peace

My parents both died long ago and it was time for them.. What I would want would be a world where people cared a little more about others and a little less about themselves.

I am sorry for the loss of your mother. I wish that my whole family would stop fighting and that we could all be together and be one big happy family for the Holidays. I hope you have a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season.

• kiwi

Ah, gee. Until I read the additional comments, I was gonna say a laptop. I think maybe it's there, too.

I'd ask for my son back. Lost him many years ago.

A generous wish, to benefit everyone?----an end to hatred and misunderstandings amongst all groups of peoples, worldwide! Think of it---an end to war, to racial/ethnic/sexist/classist hate....

A greedy one?---an unlimited purchasing order to Amazon.com! all the books, CDs/tapes I could EVER want! (but would need a bigger house to put them in after a while---oh well)

May you have many blessed memories of laughter and joy this holiday season, that bring healing and comfort to your heart---- and may everyone who mourns, or who is in pain, find comfort also. Happy holidays to all!

• lotta

i think of Its All Abit too lots You bypass to a private college Your father and mom Are procuring That and that i think of Your attempting to slot in With the group Abit too lots And The issues on your record are not desires they're needs.

a plane ticket from Iraq back to Puerto Rico LOL!!! yeah I'm still here fighting the war on terrorism

A winning Powerball Ticket. Nothing like winning several million to make my life wonderful.