What would you ask for if you could have anything you wanted under your X-MAS TREE?

Update:

I WOULD WANT MY PARENTS BACK AGAIN THEY BOTH DIED LAST YEAR

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My Happiness...

Source(s): It sucks about what happened to you parents...
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I am sorry to hear about your parents. I lost my father way to early and treasure every day left with my mother.

It may be a bit materialistic but the only thing I want for Christmas is a promotion. I interviewed within my company last week and should hear something within a few days.

The new job not only pays a little better, but makes it a lot easier to spend time with my family as the location is a lot better.

• 1 decade ago

I'd like to have my parents back too. But since that is not possible, the best I could hope for is that their memory will be well served. I will try always to love them as much now as when they were here and forget any bad times there may have been and instead concentrate on the good.

• 1 decade ago

World Peace

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My parents both died long ago and it was time for them.. What I would want would be a world where people cared a little more about others and a little less about themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am sorry for the loss of your mother. I wish that my whole family would stop fighting and that we could all be together and be one big happy family for the Holidays. I hope you have a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season.

• kiwi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Ah, gee. Until I read the additional comments, I was gonna say a laptop. I think maybe it's there, too.

I'd ask for my son back. Lost him many years ago.

• 1 decade ago

A generous wish, to benefit everyone?----an end to hatred and misunderstandings amongst all groups of peoples, worldwide! Think of it---an end to war, to racial/ethnic/sexist/classist hate....

A greedy one?---an unlimited purchasing order to Amazon.com! all the books, CDs/tapes I could EVER want! (but would need a bigger house to put them in after a while---oh well)

May you have many blessed memories of laughter and joy this holiday season, that bring healing and comfort to your heart---- and may everyone who mourns, or who is in pain, find comfort also. Happy holidays to all!

• lotta
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i think of Its All Abit too lots You bypass to a private college Your father and mom Are procuring That and that i think of Your attempting to slot in With the group Abit too lots And The issues on your record are not desires they're needs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a plane ticket from Iraq back to Puerto Rico LOL!!! yeah I'm still here fighting the war on terrorism

• 1 decade ago

A winning Powerball Ticket. Nothing like winning several million to make my life wonderful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.