In your opinion, are the questions from the “Special Feature” even worth answering?

Have you ever answered a question from the “special feature” category? For those of you that do not know, the special feature questions are those questions asked by a celebrity about certain issues, or opinions, or whatever they happen to be inquiring about. It appears first on the homepage in the main window, and then cycles through the other topics.

For me personally, I have never answered one, nor do I think I will (but I never know) simply because of the reply volume. The answers range up to the 300+ and I can pretty confidently assume that Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump, or Hillary Clinton for example are not actually sitting there and reading all of these responses they get. That is just my opinion, but what about you? Do you think they are worth answering?

Favorite Answer

I gave up on them, as I find the questions, for the most part, are rather banal

• Yeah, I'm not too impressed.

who cares!