Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

should texas be given independance from the usa?

Favorite Answer

Yea why not...hell why not the entire Southeast...the Political ideology in the South is so different from the Liberal North...I think we could make it work...the fact is almost all the military bases are in the South, well the ones that matter and a very large percentage of the military is Southern...hummm...this time we might not have an over oppressive federal government forcing us back in...now that was an illegal war, and the Constitution says we can do it...hummm...lol

Texas is over populated, and I would love to see this state given to Mexico. I then think that all of the immigrants that escape across the border would be right at home.

I think if we gave the state back we could free up monies in the world deficit.

However, anyone living in Texas would be a Mexican now.

• pommac

Texas is the only state in the United States that can succeed from the United States legally.

I think that the USA should be given its independence from Texas. They can have Dictator Bush back.

A movment to seperate any state of the United States is an act or war, then again so is an invasion of approx. 20 million people!

• Bill G

No. They are finally seeing the true light after Ma Richards. However, I do think New York and California should take a hike. Hi Ri.

I've often said that they were planning to build the fence on the wrong border of Texas.

They tried it once during the Civil War, they were brought back into the fold. If they try it again, they'll be beaten back into the fold again.

>

• ken y

i would move to Texas if happened

• Carole

Well they have the option if they wanted to but i don't think they do, anyways if this happens i would move there.