Ankur asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

i want a good site for computer animation?

i want it for my future

Favorite Answer

What sort of a website are you looking for? Please be a little more specific. If you're looking for free GIFs/Animated pictures for your website try these sites:

www.gifs.net/

www.gifanimations.com/

www.webdeveloper.com/animations/

If you're planning to learn the art of animation online try these:

www.idc.iitb.ac.in/academics/animation.html

www.mayatraining.com/

www.cs.duke.edu/brd/Teaching/Previous/Animation/animation.html

I doubt if any of these course are for free (animation is a much sought after field and you'll probably not find any useful courses for free). Try enrolling for a formal animation training course if you want to persue this career in the future.

Search the internet! www.google.com and type in computer animation. I could start listing sites here for you to check out but you would be better off doing a search as you will still have to be the judge as to what you like and what you are looking fior. If you are looking for free stuff just add the word free in the front as well as the back of your search words. Example: free computer animation free.

Create Stunning 3D Animations : http://3dAnimationCartoons.com/?wSvx