i have a friend who is boy .he is my best friend.i think he has started lovinging me ..?

i don't want him to be my lover. i want him to be my best friend only

Favorite Answer

tell him you don't want to be his lover then backhand him so that he remembers it.

Think carefully!

Its the best love you can have when friends love each other!

That means you are meant to be together forever!

Old friends are the best and best when they are meant for eachother!

Decide properly....there's no need to hurry!He's ur best friend so he'll always understand you!

• tell him that you just want to be friends(best), you him what you feel , that you don't want to be lovers just friends and that you hope he'll understand or you don't want to ruin your friendship by being lovers (you don't have to say that just something like that) good luck ;)

You should talk to him and tell him you just want to be friends because he might think you want to be more then friends so yea just talk to him.

When love enters friendship dies............... but would it not be great to have your lover as your best friend

ooooooooch. ya know that might be the reason he is your friend.....or maybe you have shown him a good side of you. reverse the effect. act like a jerk hole.

i had a male friend we'd been best friends since we were little. we slept together and its COMPLETELY ruined things....biggest mistake of my life

you have to just under stand him

How can u be sure dat he fancies u!:-p