Should I send my girlfriends mom some flowers for X-mas??

I have been dating a girl for about 2 months now (known her for about 10 months) and have met her parents on two seperate occassions. My 3 questions are:

1. Should I send her mom flowers?

2. Do I adress it directly to her mom or to my girlfriend and mom ........"Suzie and Mrs. Jones"?

3. Roses or a pointsetta??

Thanks and merry X-mas!!!

Favorite Answer

If you and her mom are close it would be nice if you did send her something for X-mas. Making moms happy just makes things easier for you, its always want to be on the good side of the parents especially the mom. Address it to her, let her know that the flowers are specifically for her.I would use Pointseeta, roses are romantic don't

want to send the wrong message now.

• Happy Holidays to you too. I think it would be lovely for you to be thoughtful of her Mom....are you close enough geographically to take something to her rather than sending flowers? If so, I think a nice poinsetta is great, but deliver it when you go there to pick up your gf or something. Or, perhaps something nice and CHristmas-y like a lovely photo frame with a picture of her daughter in it that you take.

Good luck!

Address the flowers to the Mom only. This is a lovely gesture on your part, and keeping with the season a poinsettia would be perfect

I say get your girlfriend something else, but I think it's a lovely gesture to the mom, I think a plant such as the poinsettia would be appropriate roses are a little to intimate

Sending her mom flowers is a nice idea. Don't address it to both of them, but do tell your girlfriend first. In fact, you should put it from you and her, lest she think you are sucking up.

Oh, and neither of those options. Give a nice mixed bouquet. Again, ask your girl what to get.

pointsetta unless they have a pet.

say her name directly as is so its like u guys are close and so it feels like you really like her mom and think u can talk to her and yea send her flowers

obviously considering my last 2 previous answers haha

that would be so sweet! address it directly to her mom. major brownie points. i like roses way more than pointsetta's but pointsettas are more festive. that depends on what she likes

good luck

marry christmas!

• terra

1. Yes, that would be really sweet and could get you and your girlfriend closer and also you with her mom.

2. Give them separate flowers.

3. I would say, tulips but if I were to choose roses. Different color for each of them. White for the mom, red for your gal. :-)

You are welcome. Merry Christmas too!

• Beau R

You definitely should send the flowers. To her Mother only. Try a centerpiece instead, they usually last longer, and if she likes plants sometimes can be re-potted.

I think that is great thought to send her mother flowers. Don't be shy to address them directly to her. I'm sure she will love the gift.