How do I loose muscle?

Right now I have more of a body builder type of of build very in shape but very muscular and bulky(think ving rhames) i would like to get more lean look(ala brad pitt in fight club) and reduce my muscle mass? How can i do this? Again lossing fat is not the issue, I want to know how to loose muslce.....

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Low protien diets reduce muscle, and once your body runs out of fat to use as energy it will resort to using protien from your muscles.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Baby Ving Rhames is hot! He was not in Baby boy! Bradd Pitt is to small, I myself would feel much safer with Ving than Brad! Just one Divas opinion!

• 1 decade ago

Running and squats will build your legs and butt. I am assuming that may be the area you are wanting to minimize if you are a girl. I walk and keep running to a minumum. Some are just naturally prone to muscle in certain areas! I am! Do be careful not to let the muscle just turn to flab though.

• 1 decade ago

Well one thing you can do, is stop working out, if you already do that. Another thing you can do is eat much less throughout the day, by doing this it does not just reduce fat but, yes, it reduces muscle too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you don't want to loose it just tone it. instead of weight lifting try martial arts instead! those guys and girls dont put on mucles but they are lean and toned. do only toning exercises and the muscles will naturally work themselves out. GOOD LUCK!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stop the weight lifting and concentrate on cardio.

• 1 decade ago

Focus on cardio instead of weights.

• 1 decade ago

less weight and and do the reps at a faster pace

• 1 decade ago

by loosing weight!

• 1 decade ago

drink beer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.