What is the best Christmas gift you ever got when you were a kid?

Mine was a Cabbage Patch Kid when I was 9. I was so excited I totally freaked out!

Favorite Answer

When I was young everyone wanted the Atari 2600 game console; yes, I'm that old! *L* The same way the kids want Playstation 3 this Xmas.

Anyways - Under the tree was a box big enough for an Atari and it weighed correctly. I was really happy knowing that I was getting it.

Well - in the box, to my disappointment, was a couple of volumes of encyclopedia; the rest of the volumes were hidden in the house. When I opened the box and saw a couple of books, I began to cry. I didn't mean to, I was so happy and expected the game console that the tears were simply a uncontrollable reaction.

I never got the Atari 2600 - ever.

But I still have the set of encyclopedia in my office. I've had it for over 25 years!

Best Xmas present ever.

I had a little pink elephant stuffed animal that I loved. She was pretty worn out. When I was 6, on Christmas morning while I was still in bed, my elephant felt different but it was dark and I couldn't see it. I went in the bathroom and I had a brand new elephant in my hands. It was all plush and clean. I realized that Santa replaced my old elephant with a new one. It freaked me out a little that Santa went into my bedroom, but he had a good reason. I was so excited! I was still young enough to be fascinated by Santa.

I remember wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy backkkkkkkkkkkkk when - that I got a doll that was as tall as I was - and if I held her hand she would walk beside me. Now I'm talking some hummmmm 40 something years ago now lol and I can't remember what the dolls name was but at least I remember getting it - so that's good lol

PSSSSSSS If Mac reads down this far - I have an Atari still !!!!!!!!!!! The original one hahaha (ya I am that old :-))

9: Jasper T Jowls Plush And A Chuck E Cheese Golf And Bowling Poster!!!

A denim jacket with Jon Knight's face from New Kids on the Block airbrushed on the back. I lost my mind. I was such a dork :)

When I was about 9 I got a really nice fish aquarium and stand for my bedroom. I enjoyed it for over 15 years.

I can't even imagine how many "thumbs down" from the "politically correct" social fascists this is gonna generate, nevertheless here goes.....

When I was 15, Santa brought me a lovely Winchester double barreled 12 gauge shotgun......

mine was when i got my hot wheel car that i could drive around, and then when i got my gamecube and the games that i got from by brother i was so excited that day cuz i got them both at the same year and i love'd trying to run my brother over and driving all around my yard and then i loved going inside and playing video games it was great..and this year im gettin an xbox 360 so yeah just another great xmas memory to add to the belt =]

• mine was probably a fisher price kitchen set. it was pretty sweet. I would have to say I was maybe 4 when I got that. its probably my earliest Christmas memory. I love cabbage patch kids. i got one when i was born. i still have the birth cirtificates wthat came with her. her name was cheryl gertrude. merry christmas!

Mine was a pink bike. I was so excited i forgot about my other gift and wanted to ride it right then!!

Merry Christmas