Do the abortions need to get a Life?

Then why are they so worried about ours?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As a straighty, this frustrates me. If you disagree with abortion, DONT FREAKIN GET ONE! If you dont agree with being gay, DONT SLEEP WITH PEOPLE OF THE SAME SEX! Some people just need to point fingers at others, so they dont have to look at themselves! Abortion is a tough choice. No one wants to go through it, no should have to. But, it is a choice! And, just as you can chose to have one, you can chose NOT TO!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

An abortionist is defined as one who performs abortions. An abortion is a term used to define ending a pregnancy early. What is your question about?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Abortionists are just like the anti-gay marriage people, the book-banning people and people who want the church in control of the government...they are all religious fanatics who think they are doing gods work. They feel they have a 'divine right' to stick their noses in other people's lives.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT THE QUESTIONS OTHER PEOPLE ASK HERE AND MAINLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ARE AGAINST YOU?

ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME YOU START BEHAVING LIKE AN ADULT AND RISE ABOVE THEIR LEVEL?

YOU SOUND JUST AS BAD AS THEY.

SO,IF YOU SEEK BETTER ?

START ACT BETTER YOURSELF TOO.

DON'T THINK I AM AGAINST YOU:I AM GAY MYSELF.

BUT YOU SOUND LIKE A BIGOT YOURSELF NOW.

DON'T DO THAT:IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.

THERE ARE ALREADY ENOUGH OF THEM HERE.

YOU DON'T LIKE IT,SO THEN DON'T DO IT YOURSELF TOO

NEVER REPLY TO HATE WITH HATE.

IT DOES NO GOOD.

GREETINGS:ROBXXX

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I tend to agree with the laundryfairy...

• 1 decade ago

Yes.. they need to lose theirs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.