do you know a lot about playstation 2 games?

I bought my dad call of duty 3 for playstation 2 I just happened to notice on the bottom in small writing it says online broadband only what does this mean.....??? It is the right game? I just never seen this before on a game and I am not sure what this means for it?? any clue??

He can play this in his playstation 2 right?

Favorite Answer

YEs- it can still be played one person, what you read indicates that the multiple player portion can only be played on a broadband connection, not dial-up.

Yes I do know enough about PS 2 games. Enough to tell you that you got the game from Europe, because there was no american or canadian release of Call of Duty 3 on PS2.

As for the whole "broadband only" this means that you can only use a broadband connection to go and play online.

• Fallen

That little symbol means you can play that game online. The PS2 has online gaming, and a lot of games for it support this now. Especially the FPS war games.The broadband means that is the type of internet you have to have in order to play the game. Dial-up will not work, the lagging, the waiting, loading and all that horrible stuff that will be frustrating. He can still play the game on his system. No worries.

• Pookie

You can still play it in the ps2. It just means that if you play it online you can only play it with a broadband connection.

• Baters

It means you can also play it online on broadband. You can still play it for PS2.

• Z

Broadband is a high speed internet connection like dsl or cable.

yes it can be played on line or offline