different way's to present a gift to someone?

Favorite Answer

well i got my girlfriend a holiday!i wanted 2 surprise her so instead of sticking them in a card i put them in a shoe box and il wrap that!

one time for christmas my parents told my sister to wait to open one present last. it was a small ish box. she unwrapped it and it was a string. she kept pulling on the string, which led to the couch (the string was not seen/noticed before). under the couch was a guitar for my sister. Try to think of a creative way to hide or mislead them into thinking its something less tahn it is!

Surprises are really kewl, why dont u present it early morning by the bedside, i personally think it is so sexy and also feels diff

gift the most unexpected at the most unexpected moment, the smile you'll get in return will be the most beautiful you'll ever get :)

Wait til the last minute. Then spring it on the person. But you better make it good.....worth "waiting for"!

BYE AN ARTS AND CRAFTS BOOK AT THE NEAREST BEN FRANKLIN STORE!!

Source(s): BOBBIE