he says he still loves me but heads not with me ? yet?

Can men forget bad stuff if they loved you? will we reunite?

my ex and i broke up a while ago. he says hhe loves me . he says his heart is with me n will always be.he sed if u love some one let them go if they come back there always ures. i have been a cow to him since we broke up because i didnt know how to deal with it. threatening him with various things, which i regret totally.

he now says he needs to 'find out who he is', his 'heart is with me but his head isnt' and 'circumstances mean we cnt be together at mo' becaus he cant forget the bad stuff that happened at the end. some explanations please. is he needing this time to forget the bad stuff , if so do u think he ever will? or can if he LOVES ME

the whole purpose of not finding somone knew is thti love him and know it can be gd

i asked if he waNts me to move on , and he sed no he doesnt but knows he cant tell me to wait.

he says his heart is always with him but his head not with me at the moment. dont say move on bcus how can i knowin he loves me and i him. do u think love is enuf

Favorite Answer

you should get over him and move on...

• AnnaG

You seem to really be inlove with this guy. I can't tell you if you two will get back together. All I can tell you from my candid opionion is that you have to back off and give it time. Time is what makes people realize what they had. If you broke up ago, it may be time to let go. If he need sto find out who he is, I guess he still has a lot of growing up to do. You don't want to be with a man like that. You want a man who knows what he wants out of life, a man that knows he loves you and doesn't need "time" to find that out...You can do better hun. I am sure he does love you, but you need to completely back off of him for some time. Time will tell you

best of luck

He is being polite about the situation. He cares for you but being with you isnt the best thing for his life right now. When you say things in anger you cant always take it back or expect the other person to forgive you.Move on he is still a friend.Keep the friendship and enjoy it and move on.

I think you need to chill, and really leave him alone for a while -- I mean maybe a month or 2, and then check again and treat him real nice. You may have screwed it up with the way you behaved but you'll never know until you give him some time. Good Luck!

• JB

Every single question you've posted for the past six months ( I looked ) has been this exact post or one very similar to it. Every single one for six months. You've had many many answers, but it seems they are not what you want to hear.

This isn't healthy for you. It's no good. It's time to move on. His heart is not with you. His love is not for you. He may not say those words for whatever reason, but his every action should tell you it's true.

Let your guilt go. Let your obsession with this guy go. Move on. In this case love is hurting you more than it is helping you.

It's possible that things could work out. But remember your the one that said the mean things. He deserves as much time as he needs to forgive you. Remember in the future that there are some things that you say That saying I'm sorry won't fix. Think before you speak. You've hurt him with your words and possibly ruined a chance to have a meaningful relationship.