Could I be pregnant?

My husband & I had unprotected sex sunday (the day that I started a new pill), which was a couple of days after my period ended. I took my sunday pill on time but the package did read to use protection for 7 days. I don't really think I am since you usually don't get pregnant right after your period has ended. I haven't gotten any symptoms, other than cramping & lots of discharge but I'm thinking it may be because of the new pills I just started. Another thing is the new pill is Seasonique which you only get a period every 3 months. So I won't be able to count on a missed period anytime soon. I'm scared that I could be pregnant & I'm still taking my pills every night. I don't want this to hurt the baby if I am pregnant. If I am that'll be great though, we planned on trying in the next 6 months anyway! What do you all think, could I be?

I was just wondering if these things happen so soon after your period is over?? Don't answer if you are going to be a smart *ss about it!!!!!

Favorite Answer

heres the facts and this was researched by me and i asked my dr who confirmed it all. sperm can live insde your body up to 7 days if conditions are right so you can have unprotected sex today and not get preggo till 6 days from then. no birth control is 100% and anytime you have unprotected sex you risk getting pregnant. therefore anytime u have sex u risk it. furthermore the only way to know is to take a test if you miss a period and go from there. stressing yourself silly will do no good. wait and see when the time comes. good luck

Source(s): also to those that talk about ovulation, yes you can only get preggo if ovulating but you can also ovulate at different times of the month and there are some women that ovulate on there periods. sounds wierd but it is true. research it online or ask a dr. my friend is a nurse and she only ovulates on her period

There is only a 24 - 48 hour window when you can get pregnant each month, during ovulation. It is usally around 14 days after your period. The whole point of a period is your body expelling the lining and egg released the previous month. If your period was over - the egg was already expelled.

u might be pregnant but then again im not sure i would go an take a pregnancy test or if u want it 2 kind of be a surprise for ur husband [if u r pregnant that is] u should schedule an appointment with a doctor and go find out and then tell ur husband..good luck!

would'nt it be easier to get a pregnancy test done,rather than coming in here asking strangers if ur pregnant.....

Source(s): 37weeks pregnant

I agree with empress20

i dont know you tell me