Do you wear any Holiday logo clothing this time of year?

I wear Christmas socks & get a new sweatshirt every year to wear on Christmas,my ol man wears his camo designed Santa hat & boxers with snowmen on them(this year) ..(boxers are worn in private of course =) )

thanks alot*

Favorite Answer

well my Fiance were his Chrismas outfits and i wear mine(sometimes) but some people dont and i dont know why. Some people say it is for the kid that the grownup's should not be wearing it because that takes all the fun out of it for then cents for us we have all ready grownup. But i sayed we are call kids at the hearts and that should be able to wear chrismas things

I will be wearing a santa suit on christmas eve, and going to a few friends houses to get their kids in the spirit, or scare them into thinking that santa saw them awake and they may not get presents unless they go to bed.

No, but I used to wear one of those big bell necklace thingies. I love to see people wearing Christmas stuff! It's just so festive and helps spread the holiday cheer.

Merry Christmas!

I've got a T-shirt with the Penuts Characters from a Charlie Brown Christmas on it.... I wear it every year.

Nope. I haven't worn a Christmas shirt for like 10 years now. Today I'm wearing a black shirt and dark jeans. Fits my mood. :(

• No...I usually just wear red or green for the holidays. Boring, I know.... I usually wear Christmas-y earrings though.

Nope

I do have a sweatshirt I could wear that I had forgotten about, thanks for the reminder. It is cold enough to wear today.

Yea, my santa suit

I wear red !!!