why are somewhat sexual questions banned, but outright racist questions allowed?

and what is with all the "god" questions....?

Favorite Answer

a friend of mine on Yahoo Answers posted a question the other day and got a violation, while other racist questions remain !! I started talking with her after answering her question, and she told me that it was sent as a violation. You can see for yourself there is nothing wrong with it at all. This Yahoo Guidelines system needs to be revamped.. This question WILL disappear too... mark my words...

I think that Yahoo Answers only responds to abuse reports, so what gets "banned" (I think you mean removed) depends on which things people report.

Take into account that a lot of people skim. I probably only click through to read one question out of 30 or so.

If something you read is overtly racist, report it. I do, when I notice those kinds of questions.

• KathyS

Questions have to be reported to be removed. If Yahoo doesnt see the questions that are not allowed...they can't do much about it.

EXACTLY. I just finished reporting every single offensive questions and answers I could find since I was reported for "How do you piss off a liberal?". Obviously I was reported by the loads of intolerant liberals who case this forum just to leave stupid, uneducated nasty answers to questions.

And we need to ask WHY we cannot even coexist in our own country?

Liberals need to shut up and get over themselves. Seriously. If you don't have anything constructive and useful to say or contribute, just shut up. It's that simple.

cause we have answer for outright and we haven't answer for sexual

cos this world is run by sexually disfunctioning bigots

Because bigots are often uncomfortable and embarrased by sex.

bet cuz ppl report some but not others..