What do you collect for hobby?

Any reason why?

Favorite Answer

different books

coins of different countries

clothes

shoes

guys(lol)

jokes-i collect many and write them in a place

many types of stones

different fishes in my aquiriam

they are just my collection hobby i got from my dad.he just used to show me his different collection from childhood and those inspired me to have some collections of mine.

Source(s):

Years ago, I was only working part time and the Internet was new. I could see that people were getting rich with porn web sites so I set one up. Anyhow, I started collecting photos by the ton, the server ended going belly up, so the site finished. But old habits die hard so I just kept collecting, maybe I was hoping to get another one up and running someday. Anyhow, anyone wanna buy 35,000 photos?

Coins. I was 8 and I had a jar of pennies and one day I found a 1908 Indian Head penny. I was so excited b/c I thought it was worth a lot. Now im 21 and have a coin collection thats worth about $6000, and I could probably get about $7500 for it on ebay.

I used to sea shells....

I used to live in Greece. The town I lived there was near the beach so when my family moved away my grandmother gave me a sea shell. So I used to collect them... I wonder where my collection is now

I collect points, do you want to help me?

antiques and code 3 collectables, miniature banks

Empty Mountain Dew cans- they're very scarce over here (full ones are scarcer) so I'm building a pyramid... I have 3 so far... :(

alot of things actually..

Hallmark ornaments...since '78

Boxes..of all kinds

Christmas mugs

Perfume bottles (mostly antiques)

Bear related items

Fishing lures & bobbers (handmade)

Concert posters (that I attended)

Happy Holidays!

Spider pins.

Coffee mugs. I like coffee