Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

It is said, that people resemble their dogs...or vice versa, do you? Or, what animal to you resemble...?

Favorite Answer

I don't like dogs. I like cats cause they can purr. If dogs could purr I'd like them too. So I dunno.

• Snow

I have a 3lb. Yorkie named Bunny. (Check out her photo on my 360 page.) We don't resemble each other in looks, but definitely in personality. We are both spoiled, and very playful. I don't know if that counts or not.

Oh god I hope that isn't all that true!! We are getting our new puppy tomorrow and she is boxer bulldog mix...if I start to look like that....LMFAO!! Oh my. I've seen that though. I don't think it's true in every sense. I don't know what kind of animal I would resemble.

I resemble fox :(

i resemble cats....

foolish question indeed