Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

It is said, that people resemble their dogs...or vice versa, do you? Or, what animal to you resemble...?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like dogs. I like cats cause they can purr. If dogs could purr I'd like them too. So I dunno.

• Snow
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have a 3lb. Yorkie named Bunny. (Check out her photo on my 360 page.) We don't resemble each other in looks, but definitely in personality. We are both spoiled, and very playful. I don't know if that counts or not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh god I hope that isn't all that true!! We are getting our new puppy tomorrow and she is boxer bulldog mix...if I start to look like that....LMFAO!! Oh my. I've seen that though. I don't think it's true in every sense. I don't know what kind of animal I would resemble.

• 1 decade ago

I resemble fox :(

• 1 decade ago

i resemble cats....

• 1 decade ago

foolish question indeed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.