Has any women here taken prometrium to regulate periods?

My first month of using it was great. But, now it's the second month, and I'm having a heavy period while taking the prometrium. I used to be on provera, but the mood swings were horrible. Just wondering if any other women, have had a similar problem.......

Favorite Answer

Yes I had exactly the same problem. I tried prometrium and started having irregular periods. I used to have continual spotting and heavy periods. I stopped taking them and things were back in order. But it took about 3 months for my body to balance itself.

The spotting and heavy bleeding with prometrium did not stop even after 5 months...

Get a complete hormone profile from a gyn. Go to an endocrinologist with the hormone report. Ask a gyn if you are ovulating properly or not.

The extra classes you've the extra fertile you'd be.... because that's what a era does sheeds the eggs.... so in case your era is evening out or comeing in a extra consistant foundation like numerous 30 days then you extremely probably were fertile extra.... of that's wise.