do you talk or play or live withyour dog like if hes a great friend or a human?

well i do.but parents........i dont think so

Favorite Answer

Oh I def do. My pug puppy knows more about me than my immediate family does probably! I love talking to her bceause it's like she listens, kisses you and makes you feel better. It's not like she can talk ack and tell you you are crazy or wrong for whatever problem you tell her. So it feels good to get off your chest and not be judged by it! haha...My pug is def one of the familiy members...She is like a best friend. She sleeps in my bed cuddled with me every night! Got to love cuddlers!

Do I talk, play, and live with my dogs? Yeah, of course. But like a human? No.

With a human, I engage in conversation. That's different from the one-sided conversation I have with my dog. I also don't worry about sounding stupid or eloquent with my dog. With a human, games are also 2-way, etc.

And Tyke, I don't believe for a second that you don't play with your Norwich doggies!

• Shane

No I don't. I don't think I could let go of my dignity nearly as much when I'm dealing with a human as I do with my dog. I can even talk gibberish to him without worrying that I'm going to screw up his language skills forever.

yeah...i mean..if the dog wasnt there id be talking to myself so whats the big deal with some of the answers here? i understand my dog doesnt grasp most words and all concepts but still some of the emotional aspects and such get through...whatever..lol...

Absolutely. Our dogs go everywhere with us. They eat dinner when we do. They go to bed when we do. They are treated like our kids. That's the only way it should be.

Yes, I talk to them daily and ask them questions. Do they answer back? No, but they get excited because it lets them know that I acknowledge them and love them.

• aussie

Dog are not our whole lives but they make our lives whole. Dogs are little people in fur coats.

yes but only some of my pets(i made a list of all my pets)

mollymittens

Candy

Buddy

Lacy

Punkin

Lucky

Murphy

I have 7 pets Only buddy and murphy are boys (we didn't name lucky

if you welcome an animal into your home and into your life, it should become a part of your family. They don't ask that much of any of us, just some food, a warm place to sleep, and love.

yes, they are my children