What would you do if your boy/girlfriend called you by another name?

Realistically what would you do if you didn't know if you wanted to leave this person or not?

What would you do realistically if your boy/girlfriend called you someone elses name?

Favorite Answer

You have to think on it realistically that person was probably on his mind. Like me for example I called my girlfriend my cousin's name. Its not that I like in any intimate level she was just having problems in her life and it was on my mind. Whether or not this person is inmate with him that's something your going to have to find out by just asking him who it is. But don't leave him just because he called you another name.

If a had a boyfriend who called me some other girls name, his rear would be out the door. There is no excuse for it except he's spending WAY too much time with another female which he shouldn't be doing.

Your call is JESSICA and you initiate relationship your boyfriend RYAN. a million year later you get married in manhattan city and honeymoon in HAWAII for 2 weeks. a million week later you come across out your pregnant 8 months later you provide delivery to a eye-catching infant BOY! his call is a Nature call and his center call is a shade. His call is ASHTON HUNTER. whilst your son is two u choose yet another infant so u get pregnant with SUPRISE! TWINS 2 ladies. their first names initiate with L and the middle names u p.c... Their names are LEIGHA GRACE and LEIGHTON SOPHIA. whilst your son is 5 and the twins 2 u opt to undertake so u undertake from RUSSIA a eye-catching infant BOY. You call him something short yet candy and the middle call something from the place u observed them KADE DIMITRI Now you have 4 childrens Nmae your loved ones like childrens, Boy/girlfriends,Pets, and jobs ect.... have exciting! Jessica (me)-Nurse Ryan (husband)-instructor Ashton Hunter Leigha Grace Leighton Sophia Kade Dimitri Daisy (Cat)

Lookgirl you need to like dump him!!!He proubly has so many girlfriends that he is having a hard time keeping up with all the names. I would say goodbye to him unless you really love him and then just talk things out.

I would tell the person to call me by my name. I don't like nicknames. And if they continued I'd call them a nickname that was insulting.

I'v done that before, it's natural esp. if you're comiung out of a relationship that lasted a while. It is innocent usually--you're just used to saying that name.

No don't leave him but when you're giving him a bj call him by another name.

• lex

if the relationship was new i dont think offense should be taken,,people make mistakes and usually when they are comfortable and relaxed and their brains are switched off,,it happens,,,if the relationship however wasnt new i would be pretty mad because where did the name spring from,,mistakes like that do not happen.

I do that all the time. They just answer "What?" I correct myself (quickly) and forget about it. I didn't reallllly mean it. I was just answering subconsciously. Now I have to deal with reality. That's life. Deal with it.

Ask Him About It He May Be Cheating On You!