Do modern 20-something women appreciate fine jewelery? If so, how much?

• Toni
    Favorite Answer

You're not that clear, but I'll try 2 be. I adore expensive antique jewelry, in sets, or just pieces.Silver, white-gold, or platinum. Diamond's, amethyst, citrine,(all in a princess-cut) or pearls as a large pink/peach colored choker. I also cannot go without some type of bone or horn in my ears (they're stretched). So I'm easy 2 shop for-very expensive or bones. Thank you for asking :-)

I think every woman is different. But something like a simple pair of diamond studs (classic and beautiful) should do for a lot of women! I received a diamond tennis braclet when I was 23 from a boyfriend, and I thought it was a little much! But something simple and elegant would be fine!

I'm 23 and I Love earings - but other than that not so much. Good clasic styles like diamonds or pearls are good if you and her ever attend upclass dinners/parties. Alot of women around my age never wear any jewlery, so it really depends on her style. If she is punk/goth or anything I wouldn't reccomend my "fine" jewlery, because a sparkly dog collar would prolly be more suited to her style (just an example). But yeah, if you see her wear jewlery alot then I'm sure she appreciates it.

From my experience woman do in fact love jewelry. I have also found that it does not necessarily have to be the most expensive jewelry either. I buy much of the jewelry for my girlfriend at www.newdawnjewelry.com I find that they have a great selection at really great prices. Let me know what you think!! Good luck!!

Source(s): www.newdawnjewelry.com

Make sure thats what she really wants, not all women crave jewelry. Does she wear much jewelry? You'll probably have to spend a few hundred for something nice.

I must admit I don't care about jewelry at all. I have a few simple pieces that I always wear but have no desire to ever attain more.

im sure they do=) just make sure that they wear jewelry most of the time and also see if they change their jewelry. you would prolly have to spend a at least $200 so its nice.

not much....i gave a 19 y/o 6 grands worth for helpin me on a job. She gave it to her mom......went back to plastic.wog girls still want it tho.

yes and no people have different tastes my cousin is in her twenties and she loves jewelry.

your question is not clear. Can u be little more specific.