What would you like in a Christmas Eve sermon? Service?

What do you need to hear this year?

Favorite Answer

How God sends light into the world just when things seem at their darkest.

I was just mentioning to my sister that a great Christmas sermon, would be..."The facts and myths of the Nativity". Like what was the nativity really like. The fact that the wise men didn't show up till he was 2, the stable could have been a cave, there is no mention of an innkeeper, etc. Go in depth of what Christ did for us, You will more than likely have unsaved people there on Christmas. Even the worst of sinners go to church on Christmas, they feel it is their duty.

that Christmas has nothing really to do with Jesus and that he wasn't born any time close to December and that there were not three wisemen and no one actually knows the real amount of wise men that even came to see him. sooo yeah basically the truth lol

happy yule everyone

)O(

• KathyS

Free drinks?

It's nice to be reassured that no matter how bad things look, that God is there to take away your concerns.

I would go if there was some nudity.