Who will the 2008 Presidental Race have in it? Democrat and Republican.?

I am thinking Hillary vs Rudy.

Favorite Answer

I say Hilary vs McCain and McCain will win. Not enough people want Hilary let alone a women prez yet. Plus McCain is a conservative independent who is very popular on both sides of the isle.

• ?

I could see it being Hillary Clinton with Barack Obama as her running mate vs. John McCain with Rudy Giuliani as his running mate.

After the craziness of the past 8 years, I see the democrats getting this one.

Obama and Hillary vs McCain & Giulianni

Source(s): Intuition
  • It will be Hilary vs. Rudy but I can already tell you it will be close and maybe come down to the House. But Rudy has what it takes to win the White House

I think Hillary Clinton - Democrat, and John McCain, Republican.

Rudy! he has the 9/11 story and think Hilary and Rudy in the same state. It comes down to whoever will carry the state of NY will win the election. But I think whoever win will be great for country!!!

A Democrat will most definitely win the 2008 Presidential Race.

Hillary would probably be the strongest contender, but she's a bit polarizing. On the other hand, Obama is unifying, but doesn't have enough of a track record. McCain could also possibly be an option, if he plays his cards right.

Hilary Clinton vs Mark Foley

I think it is the turn of Democrats, after all the goof ups by Republicans. Do not expect any miracles. There will again be a change in 2012 depending on how badly democrats will fare.