Can men forget bad stuff if they loved you? will we reunite?

my ex and i broke up a while ago. he says hhe loves me . he says his heart is with me n will always be.he sed if u love some one let them go if they come back there always ures. i have been a cow to him since we broke up because i didnt know how to deal with it. threatening him with various things, which i regret totally.

he now says he needs to 'find out who he is', his 'heart is with me but his head isnt' and 'circumstances mean we cnt be together at mo' becaus he cant forget the bad stuff that happened at the end. some explanations please. is he needing this time to forget the bad stuff , if so do u think he ever will? or can if he LOVES ME

the whole purpose of not finding somone knew is thti love him and know it can be gd

i asked if he waNts me to move on , and he sed no he doesnt but knows he cant tell me to wait.

he says his heart is always with him but his head not with me at the moment. dont say move on bcus how can i knowin he loves me and i him. do u think love is enuf

Favorite Answer

I seems that you hurt him to much. You should probably ask yourself if you really love him as much as he loves you. If you do - you must show him that you are able to sacrifice for him.

A relationship is like a bank. When you do good things, deposits are made, when you do bad things, withdrawals are made. The deposit and withdrawal depend a lot on the perception that the other person has. For example, you could give your honey a big kiss and thereby deposit $5.00 into the account, or you could wash his car and deposit $50.00....then you could nag him about something and withdraw $30.00.....as long as you stay in the green everything balances out over time. I know that this is a strange analagy but I think it's a pretty good way to look at a relationship. It really is a balance of what you give to and take from each other. Basically you both need to give more than you take to keep from being overdrawn. Someone once told me that if you will act like you did when you starting dating....it won't be long before you realize how much you love each other. I hope this helps.

• punkin

Gee it seems like I've read this before.Well listen,when some one finds out that the person they thought they knew has betrayed them in some way,it's almost impossible to feel the same for that person again.You may still love them for the feelings don't die but you see them with different eyes now and they are just no longer the same person they use to be no matter how hard you try things and feelings have changed forever.Remember when Adam and Eve disobeyed God and the instant they both did the sin,their eyes were opened and nothing looked the same to them amd life was forever changed.Well betrayal of a loved one is the same.eye opening experience and will forever change the vision.

Im gonna be straight up and tell you to go ahead and move on. This guy doesnt want you. Me and my ex broke up recently and even though I do still love her I will not forget how she treated me and my pride will not let me date her after such things happened. Its over. He tells you this to keep you on edge but reality is he is prolly out there enjoying the single life.

• WC

Yes, the power of love can make one overlook, or forgive even the most dastardly of deeds by those who hurt us.

if you trully love each other, the good and the negative aspect of both of your behaviors should be taken into consideration

Please use to spell check and proof read because some of your story does not make sense! I cannot understand it!

Yes, love is enough, if is it TRUE LOVE.