where can i get specs to assist me in removing entire dash assembly? is it i difficult task?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well it depends on the vehicle your working on, but I would say this is not a job for the inexperienced. This is the kind of job that you end up pulling your hair out over. I know some Haynes manuals have some decent directions, but nothing great.

I would seriously advise you take it to someone that has done this before, the headache ain't worth what you'll save in cost.

• 1 decade ago

You will need a shop manual from the dealer . They can order one for you about $40. Some dealerships will let you look at a manual or make a copy of the pages you need.

On most cars its a time consuming job.

I did a heater core on a 88 tbird. The first instruction was remove the front seats and then remove the dash.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Buy a repair manual for about $ 19.99 at any automotive parts store. It will tell you EVERYTHING about your car. If you have a van It's a pain in the ****. But if you have all the right tools alot of patience and some common sense then you should be able to go out their ant take it out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.