where can i get specs to assist me in removing entire dash assembly? is it i difficult task?

Favorite Answer

Well it depends on the vehicle your working on, but I would say this is not a job for the inexperienced. This is the kind of job that you end up pulling your hair out over. I know some Haynes manuals have some decent directions, but nothing great.

I would seriously advise you take it to someone that has done this before, the headache ain't worth what you'll save in cost.

You will need a shop manual from the dealer . They can order one for you about $40. Some dealerships will let you look at a manual or make a copy of the pages you need.

On most cars its a time consuming job.

I did a heater core on a 88 tbird. The first instruction was remove the front seats and then remove the dash.

Buy a repair manual for about $ 19.99 at any automotive parts store. It will tell you EVERYTHING about your car. If you have a van It's a pain in the ****. But if you have all the right tools alot of patience and some common sense then you should be able to go out their ant take it out