My children snuck off and went to church, how should I punish them? Make them listen to the Rolling Stones?

Perhaps I should force them to watch Carl Sagan's Cosmos.

Favorite Answer

Marilyn Manson?

Source(s): CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE TOOK THIS SERIOUSLY???????

Carl is the man. He will show them the way. Make them write a book report on any carl sagan book.

• <><><>

Silly! I'm Christian, and like both the Stones and Sagan.

...Punish them? How about congratulating them - I just hope it was a good church where Jesus is Lord and the Bible is taught.

...RE punishment - To get really serious about this, make them watch "Santa Clause Conquers the Martians" or "Plan 9 from Outer Space", (although in some cirlces forcing kids to watch "Santa Clause Conquers the Martians" is very close to if not actual child abuse).

boy that would be torture especially if they had to watch mick jagger sing its bad enough just to hear it but watching that guy sing would be cruel and unusal treatment ,why do you want to punish them for going to church?are you afraid your children might develop some good characteror maybe have some decent values or morals or maybe they will realize there is more to this life than meets the eye.

Hahah! No punishment but a good talk before they start believing in all that crap! I love Carl Sagan.

Perhaps you should go with them. They may be on to something that would benefit the entire family.

The most severe punishment , make them spend one minute with you.

Lol, more power to them, they are children seeking truth. I guess you've not managed to influence them totally. Punishment is not recommended what harm did they do you by going to church?

They'll probably stop going when they realize that they must use their allowance money to be member, unless the preacher lets them pay by other means.