a word/song that really affected....?

Favorite Answer

I'm not talking bout movin in, and I don't wanna change your life, but there's a warm wind blowing the stars around and I'd really love to see you tonight.

I love the imagery of the stars blowing around on a warm summer night. It makes me feel all makey-outey.

Song for Woody by Bob Dylan

• Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue

it was written after Vince Neil*lead singer*got in a drunken car accident and killed a very good friend who was in the passenger seat

it talks about how they were amist all the drungs and the women and the rockn'roller's lifestyle and they just missed Home and practically none of them were welcome in their homes any more

they still didnt' have much money at this point in their career and were still living not so great

Bob Segar- Now sweet 16's turned 31. Come back baby , Rock and Roll never forgets. Makes me feel young again. Love this song!

Dance by Mario Frangoulis

life for rent for dido

its so awesome

• oana

walk away by christina aquilera

me?

my hear will go on- celine dion