Old People are being deprived in a nursing home!?!?!?

I like to help out the elderly people who live in the senior citizens home in my town and I also wear a Jar Jar Binks costume all the time. However, the people who run the home are horrible monsters who torture the old people by not letting me entertain them with Jar Jar Binks related behavior. I used to volunteer there, but even on my first day, I could see I was not welcome. The nurse said that my Jar Jar costume is unsettling for the elderly! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Then they said I had to stop screaming in their faces as they have weak hearts? Then things got really bad. I saw an old man trying to walk with a cane,, so I pulled out my toy light saber and challenged him to a duel. I kept poking him in his face until he fell!! He said I was an idiot, but I kicked his butt! They said not to come around anymore but I came back that night and throw a Jar Jar Statue threw a window!!! Today I ran in, started screaming and swinging my lightsabre around! Some orderlys tackled me! Can I sue?

Favorite Answer

As a potential jedi knight you not only have the right to sue but to go back and get your revenge! Take your lightsabre and stick it up the hemmoriodal(sp?) buttocks of that old man for calling you an idiot. Slay the old people they are all living on borrowed time anyway!

Are you crazy? Surely you cannot think that behavior is acceptable. If you want to volunteer older people like to be read to. Some of the elderly have weak hearts I imagine you probably scared the heck out of them. If the nursing home allowed you to act this way they could be sued for allowing abuse. Get a clue.

wow you take things way too far. a senior citizens home is not a place for you to play around like that and poke at the elderly's who live there, no wonder they don't want you back there, YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL! i believe you can't sue them because it was YOUR fault in the first place and plus probably some of the elderly's are not conscious of what they do, so you still lose. elderly's do have weak hearts and if you did something that triggered them to have a heart attack, THEY CAN SUE YOU.

please just stay away from them, you're just causing them harm then joy.

You're very stupid!If I were an elderly...I'd beat the **** out of you!You have no respecto for them at all!!No wonder they don't want you around!Get a psychiatrist!

grow up. i work in a personal care home, and i love the people i take care of dearly, and i don't find you funny

Binks was a pathetic imaginary creature...... and resemblance to you?

You & the Retard should get together. You'd make a good couple (of nuts that is!)

And how much have you had to drink today?

y is this in singles and dating??

yes, but you'll probably lose