Are you Ready? it is FRiday 3 shopping days left and the stores will be crazy. Are you done? Even started?

help for Susan S get them a gift certifacate to their favorite store or restaurant save you a lot of time and I love gift certificates

for klaartedubois help is on the way I am sending you srtength and energy and a Chritsmas spirit to get you out and moving hurry go now as when people get off work tonight it will be crazier. bless you good luck I know you can do it. Go with the speed of angel wings carrying you forth

Wolfie i would never say that wa scheating if fact that shows you are very smart I also did a lot of my shopping on line no people, no heavy packages to carry etc. Bless you and your fellow soldiers in Iraq sending all of you hugs and prayers for a safe return home here is a video you will love and share with your soldier brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeclCCw13to

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=PlayList&p=65033D2707DB2E3C&index=6

Sure jab92593 give me your card and list i will zip through and have it to you by end of day no need to buy me a gift just give to someone in need this Christmas bless you

Favorite Answer

Did all of my Xmas shopping online

Most of the places even did the Xmas wrapping for me.

....before you say "that's cheating", I am in Iraq, and it was nice to be able to get their presents wrapped and sent.......

Source(s): Merry Christmas everyone..!!! ...and a HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!! Thanks for the video..I'll forward it out

Done for a while. Hate crowds, hate lines, hate parking lots (accidents just waiting to happen).

I already know what i want to buy by Thanksgiving, so I just wait until after the "after T-Giving" sales blitz, then do all my shopping that week. By first week of December, I'm all done.

Then I stop going to any retail store until after New Years Day... avoid all the Christmas shoppers, then the post-Christmas returns and exchanges, then the New Years Day sales.

Done but I didn't have a long list this year. I only sent to the grand kids and my small family. My son lives close by and he has a huge Christmas bag in the spare room he is unaware of. lol.

I'm going shopping today. I'm on vacation now until January 3rd and have time to shop. I hit the stores early to avoid the crowds. If I don't finish today then I'll be my usual last minute shopper.

Ive only bought 3 presents so far. Gotta get up early and buy about another 30 or so presents.... Not looking forward to it... the shops and ppl will be packed and CRAZY!!

Dear Angel, you must help me there!

I haven't start as I thought I would stay quietly home!

But now, plans are changed and I SHOULD start to move a bit...

What shall I do as I never felt as lazy as today in ALL my life?

Sweetheart, I have so much shopping to do! If I give you my charge card would you be so kind as to go shopping for me?

Feel free to buy yourself something from Victoria Secret or something! lmao

I'm mostly finished. I have a couple more people to buy for, and I'm going shopping today.

AHHHH I know, I have to work in it. I get Xmas day off then Have to work the rest of the week.

Not looking forward to it.

I'm ready my wife did all the shopping. I can't deal with so many anonymous people.