Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I am a nerd who needs to get out?

Yes I am a 22 y/o nerd/geek/whatever who hasn't dated much and I am still a virgin in EVERY sense. Never made out never even touched a woman beyond a handshake. I have trouble getting out and doing things. I would like to meet a nice woman but I have had a rocky start as my first G/F was nuts AND she was a physical kind of gal and I'm not. Since on our last date (our second actually) she made all of the signals and moves and I didn't make a move since I'm a slow kind of guy.

Each subsiquent girl I have wanted to ask out seems to remind me of her and I stop before I ask.

My goal is to approach a complete stranger and talk to them. I can talk to people in fact I'm pretty charismatic.The only problem is that women are hard to approach in my mind and I even have trouble talking beyond my "bullshit range" (the topics that one talks about that aren't dangerous and are rather boring).

How do I do I approach a girl?

Jar Jar, hilarious but weird. Maybe you should focus on comedy.

Favorite Answer

Start off with just saying "Hi How are you?" To random girls to get used to talking to them, if they stop to talk more they are intrested in you so you gotta keep the convo going, and throw out the line to ask for their number....key is don't fear rejection if they brush you off, learn where you went wrong, revise and do it again. The key mentality is to not care what they say or do.

Best of luck

So we have : 1) you can show her that you are a real man by asking her directly for a date. In you're situation you have to getter all you're guts.

2)You can find some similar points of view between you and that girl and in time she will realize that you have some things in common and she will start like you.

Hope i helped you.

• Me and my three friends (All in our late 20's) have formed a team to help out our neighborhood. I wear a Jar Jar Binks costume and am the leader. Then there is the guy who wears the Grimace costume, he is the strong man. Then there is the guy who is a convicted sex offender, he wears a trenchcoat like the matrix. And lastly, their is "The Professional", he wears a cardboard Burgerking crown and a fake muscle suit. We walk around town and knock on random doors. When the person answers, I dance and do a Jar Jar quote, then make a loud screech with an air horn. While the person is reeling from the sound, the sex offender confesses that he is a sex offender (as required by his parole). Then the grimace throws some leaves and dirt into the persons house. And lastly, Muscle King plays 'me so horny' on his boombox and we dance. We have done this to hundreds of houses. Are we some kind of kings? I don't know how?