I need some information about C.P.H Theory?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

CPH stands of three words Creation Particle Higgs. But question is what the Higgs is? The Higgs boson is a hypothetical massive scalar elementary particle predicted to exist by the Standard Model of particle physics. As of 2006, no experiment has directly detected the existence of the Higgs boson, but there are indirect indications of it. The Higgs boson was first predicted in 1963 by Peter Higgs.

The particle called Higgs boson is in fact the quantum of one of the components of a Higgs field. In empty space, the Higgs field acquires a non-zero value, which permeates every place in the universe at all times.

CPH Theory has reconsidered 4 theories (Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Relativity and Higg). In fact CPH Theory is a new looking and developing of Quantum Chromodynamic. So, CPH Theory is a Sub Quantum Chromodynamic theory.

In this section I will show graviton that quantum mechanics have propounded behaves like charge particle. So, it is a great step for combining Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity and finding a unification theory. In a summary we must do change our conception of graviton. Our conceptions of graviton depend to our knowledge about graviton and photon that come of quantum mechanics and relativity. So, of the first let’s to that what are photon and graviton in modern physics. Then I Beginning CPH Definition by color-charge and magnet-color, according the electromagnetic wave and its behavior in gravitational field that has explained in aforetime sections.

http://www.wbabin.net/science/javadi5e.pdf

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.