Are you ready for President Rodham?

• Ynot!
    Favorite Answer

I hope it never happens because if it does I can see myself developing (NBS) nervous bowel syndrome.

6 years, 3000 American deaths, 655,000 Iraqi deaths, yes I am ready for anybody but a President Bush. Clinton is a strong intelligent woman, not afraid to stand up for what is right, she would have an excellent adviser in her husband. The last legally elected president and the most successful in over 40 years at the job of running the country.

No and she's not either. She in my opinion is one of the most disrespectful political personages in the United States. After 9-11 when the president was addressing congress she was sitting there acting as if she had so many more important things to do than to be in Congress where she is supposed to be in the first place. She showed no respect to the president whatsoever. Now I don't care about anyone's opinion of the current president because that is not the point I'm trying to make. What I'm saying is she doesn't respect the office and therefore should not be afforded the privilege of attaining that office. Besides look what's happening with the last family ties presidency we are going through. I personally think she is just as deceitful and shifty as her husband and will not change matter what she does. If she becomes president we're all pretty much hosed. The past 20 years of both political parties is something they all should be ashamed of, when was the last time either party actually gave a darn about doing their job and taking care of this country as opposed to trying to make the other party look bad. They're all a bunch of jokes in suits.

Source(s): personal opinion

Yes, Yes, a million times yes!

• DGS

I think I'd rather have President Rodman (as in Dennis)!

In Rod We Trust.

No, I hope no one is ever ready for that! I might have to think about moving if that happens.

Hugh or Tony?

It'll never happen, thank god

think abou it