Green Day?

Man, I haven't listened to them in ages, I then I checked there website and listened to some ringtones and remeberd how good they were, like remeber Time of Your Life? Scattered? When I come Around? It's like refreshing to listen to them again, it's wierd they almost seem classic like you feel like I'll grow up and be like Green Day was the thing back then or something, they are seriously great!

What Do You Think?:

Favorite Answer

Green Day is AWESOME. I love all their stuff. My favorite albums are Insomniac and Shenanigans, and my favorite songs are Armatage Shanks, Desensitized, Suffocate, You Lied, Going to Pasalacqua, Christie Road...the list goes on. I can't wait for their new CD.

dont get me incorrect, i'm no longer a teenie. i admire green day as though I even have been listening to them because 1989. yet given the concepts im forced to pass with BOBD. American fool will become annoying and ideas Stew is basically too repedative after a at the same time as. my favourite songs incorporate: Do Da Da Suffocate/Desensitized Scattered Worryrock in basic terms of You i replaced into There Deadbeat trip inner maximum Ale No delight and fairly some many others.

I absolutely love Green Day. I think they are the best band around! I just started getting really into them with the release of American Idiot, but listening to some of there older songs I can remember them from when I used to watch MTV when I was like 5! So now I'm into them again, I can remember how much I liked them when I was little, it's like a very early childhood memory, so I kno what you mean! It feels great to hear them again, dosen't it?

Anti-American Emos

Yeah, I think you're right. G.D. is working on a new cd and I think it will be refreshing to listen to it when it comes out!

green day is awsome i love to listen to them i even have one of there song as a ring tone oh and if you go on google and click on videos and type in green day you can see there music vidoes it`s really cool.

green day is awsome! i have listened to every single song! they are one of the most greatest bands in my list.

them songs are so good you just can't have enough :)

I love american idiot

boulovard of broken dreams

wake me up when sept ends

• chikka

love em. especially their old stuff. minority, basket case, hold on, misery, blood sex and booze, deadbeat holiday. the list goes on.

i LOVE greenday, dont think theyve actually done a bad song!