I was hurt by a negligent neighbor!!! Please help!?

Like most of you, I wish there was a TV channel that showed Jar Jar Binks stuff all day, every day. After numerous attempts to get my own TV channel, the fascists who run television channels have still not given me my own channel. So I started a grass roots effort, I made my own Jar Jar Show. Its about Jar Jar Binks in the old west. Its call Cowboy Jar Jar. I rigged up a huge TV to my old ford truck and got huge speakers. I drive around my neighborhood all night BLASTING the dialog of the show. People get mad because it wakes them up at 4 AM, but i figure they will get over it once they see how awesome it is. Also, I sometime bust into peoples houses and toss a handful of DVDs of my show into their houses. Earlier today, I punched my hand through a neighbors window and dropped in some DVDs. I cut my hand on the window do you think I should sue those negligent monsters?

Favorite Answer

The neighbor is clearly negligent. First of all having windows made of glass in a place low enough that could injure a person is negligent. Second, if he was getting free dvds, he should have been so excited that he met you outside. Then you wouldn't have had to break the windw.

I would watch Cowboy Jar Jar religiously, and I wish you the best in your important and possibly life saving work.

BTW, I actually met Jar Jar in person. He is friends with my sister!

• lex

most definetely,,your neighbour should really have had plexiglass so as not to cause this distressing occurance that has been thrust so negligently upon you,,the fact you saw fit to still give your neighbour free gifts just shows what sort of good hearted and generous person you are and for you to befall the shredding of your generous hand seems,in my opinion,very unfair,,you may want to contact a lawyer , one who will see that all your needs are met and that your neighbour be publicly shamed for this and more than likely,other tragic deeds that have gone unaccounted for,,call tis toll free number and sort your claim,,i wish you luck in your venture,,0800 letmefleaseu ask for mr R.Obublind

OMG!? If you are going to pursue this dream, I would suggest

you should invest in a bullet proof vest and some body armour

for the world is a cruel place!

Good luck with that!

• ?

You must have a lot of time on your hands! Who is Jar Jar Binks? Never heard of him.

• Sure, why not? You'll need the money after your show tanks.

One of these days, I'm gonna take a baseball bat to George Lucas' head for creating you!!!

NO wise up

a seriously dude YOU NEED HELP..

Are you joking ? Your crazy...

Ha ha ha.....a good one dude!!!

L-O-S-E-R!!!!!!!!!