does it hurt a girl when they use tampons?

i just wanna know?!

DONT GIVE ME ****

Favorite Answer

It's perfectly normal to be curious....It's the world of the unknown to a guy. They are designed specifically not to hurt. They may be uncomfortable at times, but usually they do not hurt. ....now bras on the other hand....and don't even get me started on the high heels....

nope. You usually can't even feel it if you put it in correctly. And even if you dont, it just feels like you've got somethin in there, not hurting though. The only time it hurts i've found is when you take it out and its still dry. that can feel pretty uncomfortable. But other than that its not a problem at all. pretty good inventions, those tampons

ok thats really stupid considering ur a guy but if u really wanna know then it depends, some people think if u use tampons u lose ur virginity but no. if u use tampons u have to change regularly or u might get a someting-something symdrome which does hurt and you can definitely not use it overnight.

It can. . .But it shouldn't it has to be done right and when it is its no big deal.

No more than it hurts a girl to say. . .Have sex. ..Definitely not the same sensation but it goes into the same place.

Source(s): I've used tampons myself since I was eleven

It can be uncomfortable if the wrong size or inserted incorrectly.

they are very thin in circumference and the menstruation acts as lubricant so nope. probably more than you wanted to know haha.

No,not if you use them properly. I spose it would hurt if you attempted to put it in sidewards or something....

If done properly, it doesn't hurt.

There may be slight discomfort but there is no pain.

it dosnt hurt, its just a bit uncomfortable

i dont use tampons, i use pad