can the MyColor option for ford mustang be added after one has already purchased a mustang?

Favorite Answer

No it cannot... the MyColor option is part of the Interior Upgrade package which involves a computer that dictates "miles to empty", fuel economy and dash color changes. It has to be a factory item only

Source(s): I am a Ford employee

depends on the dealership where you bought it & how long ago! If it is a new purchase ( within 1 week) they might not Laugh you off the lot. I'd say if you got the wrong color now that you've had it for a while you might as well talk to a really good body shop and be ready to spend 2-3,000 for a paint job.

That might be and expensive option to add. Why do you want the mycolor added to the car???. It may be doable but is the cost worth it??????The buttons may be there already, but it has to be wired and may have addition parts added.

Bad choice if you ask me, its your money.

Source(s): gene jackson-Pacific Ford-Certified Sales Specialists. genejackson@prodigy.net

No you can't change that, but you can buy white face gauges which also look nice,& some change colors, I have one in mine. Try www.americanmuscle.com . They have free shipping.

• I don't believe so. Call the dealer that you bought your car from and they should be able to answer that.

Yes,but it will kill the value.