which Language is best...?

I am doing my MCA and want to know in which language I should master my skills after MCA,i.e. which language is the all time preferred language in the I.T. industry.?

Favorite Answer

From my point of view while learning a language ur interest in particular language,ur logical skills should be given preference rather than I.T industry trend.I am also doing MCA and i think if u have a strong logical skills then go for C++ i have never seen it going out of demand.

C/C++ appears to be the most widely accepted language in most industries.

What is probably more important is a solid understanding how software languages work. If you can get this then learning other languages is quite easy - there is usually little difference in the semantics, it's mostly the syntax that changes.

Depends on a lot of things. If you are into fine details and are very logical, then C++. If you like to get things done quickly and see results, then C#, Java, or Visual Basic. If you love the web and have a knack for visual design, then HTML, JavaScript, and XML (they work together).

English?

Select any language that is popular in the job search market. But note that knowledge of plain C will help you with writing in any language.

Visual Basic, C++,

Depends entirely on what you want to do. Java, Java script, Visual Basic, C++, etc are all popular programs.

• Lux

english is the most useful - i mean you can go in any country and you'll be understood! but since you already speak it, you should chose french! i speak it fluently since i live in france but i think it's a beautiful language! i'm learning to speak german as well but it's way too complicated! and when you speak french, you vaguely understand spanish and italien ... pick french you won't regret it!

Esperanto. William Shatner made a movie using that language. If it's good enough for Captain Kirk, then it should be good enough for you.

It all depends on where in the IT field you want to go. Is it in:

web programing - then use Coldfusion, ASP.NET

programming - C++, VB

Database - T-SQL